We adopted an innovative approach that combines medical and social science to develop the FrzMyEggs application.
All essential egg-freezing information, educational tips, quiz, and decision tools are developed within one application.
The FrzMyEggs app is available for free on iOS and Android platforms, with no user registration required.
We value our innovative approach to advance education and knowledge.
We value providing the best to our users in terms of levering technology to deliver crucial information concerning egg freezing.
We strictly adhere to our code of ethics and oversee all content produced to ensure that viewers see unbiased information based on medical and social science.
We ensure that all laws regarding privacy and regulations to provide information are strictly adhered to; simply stated, the mobile app user never needs to reveal their identity in our environment.
We are aware that every user is unique and their fertility journey, different. When planning the features for the App, we took every woman’s individual situation into account.
We empower our users to make informed decisions based on eduction and knowledge.
FrzMyEggs App is developed by the CReATe Fertility Centre (Toronto, Canada) through a patient educational grant from EMD Serono, a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Samantha Yee, MSW, PhD
- Devin Gordon, BSc
- Noga Fuchs Weizman, MD
- Clifford Librach, MD, FRCS(C), FACOG (REI)
- Isabel Foo (UX/UI Designer & Illustrator)
- Judy Siblin-Librach (Narrator)
- Adam Dahan (iOS Developer)
- Andrew Toth (Android Developer)
- Dr. Karen Glass (Fertility Specialist)
- Ashley Edwards (Animator)
- Mory Yuen (Lawyer)
- James Mak (Sound Technician)
- Katrina Reyes (Editor)
- Andrew Lobo (Website Designer)
- 3mantra for Website and Social Media
- Vivian Fu, Samantha Myer, and Shilini Hemalal for their assistance in launching the FrzMyEggs Public Awareness Campaign and designing the campaign materials